BackgroundPrivate equity owned, behavioral health and medical services provider completes two transformational acquisitions over the span of five months and quickly grows to $1bn in revenue. The year-end audit identifies significant internal control issues and management engages Paradigm to assist with a sweeping finance transformation initiative to remediate all issues in parallel with building a best in class finance function to support the growth of the business going forward.
- Built and led transformation management office
- Transitioned geographically dispersed acquired accounting functions into parent's centralized accounting organization
- Restructured entire accounting and finance function including policies, procedures, interim management of both CFO and controller functions, hired internal staff, integrated acquired entities' accounting function, managed ADP migration, and managed PMO
- Technical accounting advisory support
- Designed and implemented solutions to remediate five material weaknesses and two significant deficiencies