Join Our Team
Have the Skills We Need?
The bulk of our work falls into one of two categories – Accounting Advisory or Transaction Services. The skills that Paradigm’s professionals possess are oriented around the following:
Our Accounting Advisory Practice assists corporations with complex technical accounting matters and financial, operational, and performance improvement initiatives. Typical client environments include companies undergoing capital market transactions, significant growth via M&A, SEC and financial reporting, divestitures and carve-outs, and bankruptcy/restructuring situations.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a Big Four or large national firm environment
- CPA required
- Ability to travel 70%
Our Transaction Services Practice provides due diligence and operational expertise to clients that accelerate deal execution while enhancing value. We deliver support across the transaction lifecycle that aligns with the needs of private equity and strategic clients.
- The bulk of our projects for Transaction Services are centered around sell-side, Quality-of-Earnings projects
- A background in audit, FP&A or investment banking preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA preferred
- Experience in a Big Four firm or large national firm
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Ability to travel 30%